SmarterMail's built-in RSS feed reader makes keeping up with your favorite websites as easy as checking your email. Instead of checking a site repeatedly for updates, RSS feeds allow people to automatically be notified when a website contains new posts or entries.
To access your RSS feeds, click the RSS feeds icon.
Navigating Your RSS Feeds
When you view your RSS feeds, the page is divided into two sections:
- The navigation pane displays all of the RSS feeds you have added to SmarterMail. To view recent updates to a specific RSS feed, simply click the desired feed.
- The content pane displays the RSS feeds in the folder you are viewing.
In general, the following options are available from the navigation pane toolbar:
- Actions - Click this button and select the appropriate option to create a new folder, rename a folder, or delete a selected folder.
In general, the following options are available from the content pane toolbar:
- New - Adds a new RSS feed to SmarterMail.
- Edit - Edits the selected RSS feed.
- Delete - Deletes the selected RSS feed(s).